Sunday, 1 January 2017

New Year Resolutions 2017


Another year gone by, and I've been just as lazy as ever. So, here are my resolutions, since everyone seems to be doing them.


Reading:
- read at least 100 books
- read diversely
- read more non-fiction
- read more ownvoices
- review more often
- read more comics
- read more books that I own

Writing
- finish editing FG/send to my writer friends for critique
- draft a query letter for FG, and if possible, start hunting for agents
- finish an unfinished novel
- start and finish a new novel
- write and send short stories

Personal
- meet new people (IRL and online)
-don't self harm
- no suiciding
- grow hair out
- lose weight/exercise/eat healthy
- find job
- apply for editing course/internship
- move out


I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years, and may all your resolutions come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment